In this post we examine the terms and conditions for the Aspen Credit Card Online. These are what you need to observe before you even apply for the aspen credit card services. Please note this information is valid at today’s date. It might be a tricky situation as Aspen Credit Card Online is no beginning to examine the issuing of cards again and it is not likely that these conditions should change for the better. Scroll through these terms and conditions keenly then visit the link on the left and get credit card offers even if you are in poor credit standing. If these terms are not to your liking then try another source for online cards by searching on this site.
Aspen Credit Card APR for Purchases: As of May 25, 2006: 19.75%
Cash Advance APR: 25.75%.
Delinquency APR for Purchases: 25.75%.
Delinquency APR for Cash Advances: 31.75%.
Variable Rate Information: Your Aspen Credit Card Online APR may vary.
The APR for Purchases is determined by adding 11.75% to the Prime Rate (defined below), but in no event will be less than 19.50%. The APR for Cash Advances is determined by adding 17.75% to the Prime Rate, but in no event will be less than 25.50%. The Delinquency APR for Purchases is determined by adding 17.75% to the Prime Rate but, in no event will be less than 25.50%. The Delinquency APR for Cash Advances is determined by adding 23.75% to the Prime Rate but, in no event will be less than 31.50%. The Prime Rate used to determine the applicable APR is the highest “Prime Rate” published in the “Money Rates” section of The Wall Street Journal on the 25th day (or if not published on the 25th, then on the date of the next publication following the 25th) of any of the three calendar months immediately preceding the month in which the Billing Cycle begins.
Grace Period for Repayment of the Balance for Purchases: No less than 25 days
Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases: Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)
Annual and Other Fees for Issuance or Availability
Annual Fee: $150 per year
Account Opening Fee: $29 (one time fee)
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $78 annualized($6.50 per month)
Minimum Finance Charge: None
Transaction Fee for Purchases: None
Transaction Fee for Cash Advances: 5% of the advance with a $5 minimum
Late Payment Fee: $35
Over-Limit Fee: $35
DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ASPEN CREDIT CARD ONLINE
NY Residents: RETAIL INSTALMENT CREDIT AGREEMENT
For All Residents: By signing the Acceptance Certificate, you certify that the information provided is true and correct and you agree to comply with the Bank Credit Card Agreement (“Agreement”) furnished with your card. If you do not activate or use your card, then you will not become legally responsible for any fees under your Agreement.
Account Opening and Card Activation: Upon your acceptance of this offer, we will (a) open an account for you on our books, (b) post the fees described in the Summary of Terms that apply to your account, (c) send you your card and Bank Credit Card Agreement and (d) send you your first monthly statement reflecting a minimum payment of $20 once you receive your card mailer. Your first payment of $20 must be received and processed before you can activate your card and use your account.
- You agree that the terms of your account, including any of the terms disclosed in this offer, may, at any time, be changed (including the addition or deletion of terms) in accordance with your Agreement. Such changes may be based upon factors including, but not limited to, anti-fraud policies and procedures, behavior scoring, your credit history with us or with other creditors, and/or changes in this or other card programs or bank policy.
- Your Acceptance Certificate must be fully complete, accurate, and signed by you, and we must receive it on or before the date indicated on its face. If your Acceptance Certificate is received after the date indicated on its face, we may ask you to complete a separate application and evaluate the application independently under our standard credit criteria. You understand and agree that you cannot alter the terms of our offer. We can ignore and will not be obligated by any special instructions or conditions that you may include on or with your Acceptance Certificate.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You authorize us to obtain a credit report on you from consumer reporting agencies for any legal purpose, including any update, extension of credit, review, or collection of your account. If you request, you will be informed whether any credit report was requested, and if so, the name and address of the consumer reporting agency furnishing this report.
- You agree to repay all amounts due under the Agreement that will be mailed to you.
This offer is not transferable and is not available for a corporate account. This offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents or residents of Iowa, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories.In the future, your credit line will depend on how you meet our established income and credit standards. We reserve the right to change (to set, increase, decrease or remove) the credit line for your account and/or for different types of account balances from time to time. Such changes may occur without prior written notice to you and may be based upon factors including, but not limited to, anti-fraud policies and procedures, behavior scoring, your credit history with us or with other creditors and/or changes in this program or bank policy.
Your account will be governed by federal law and, to the extent not preempted by federal laws, South Dakota law, without regard to internal principles of conflict of laws.
To ensure that you receive quality service, you agree that we may randomly select phone calls for monitoring and/or recording. These calls, between you and our representatives, are evaluated by supervisors. It is our goal to provide prompt, consistent assistance and deliver accurate information in a professional manner.
You agree that we may communicate with you (for any lawful reason relating to your account, including debt collection purposes) by electronic means using the electronic mail address provided to us on your Acceptance Certificate.
IMPORTANT – THE AGREEMENT YOU RECEIVE CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION. IF A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT OR HAVE THE DISPUTE HEARD BY A JURY, TO ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER THE CODE OF PROCEDURE OF THE NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM (“NAF”), OR TO PARTICIPATE AS PART OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS RELATING TO SUCH DISPUTE. OTHER RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO YOU IN COURT MAY BE UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. The arbitrator’s decision may be final and binding. You may obtain the NAF’s current code of procedure, rules and forms from any local NAF office, by visiting the NAF website at http://www.arb-forum.org, by calling 1-800-474-2371 or by writing the NAF at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405. Read the Arbitration Provision in your Agreement carefully.
- Notice to California Residents: A married applicant may apply for a separate account. If this is a joint account, after credit approval, each applicant shall have the right to use this
- account to the extent of any credit limit set by the creditor, and each applicant may be liable for all amounts of credit extended under this account to any joint applicant.
- Notice to Delaware Residents: Finance charges not in excess of those permitted by law will be charged on the outstanding balances from month to month.
- Notice to Maryland Residents: Finance charges will be imposed in amounts or at rates not in excess of those permitted by law.
- Notice to New York Residents: New York residents may contact the New York state banking department to obtain a comparative listing of credit card rates, fees, and grace periods. Call 1-800-518-8866.
- Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all credit worthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio civil rights commission administers compliance with this law.
- Notice to Married Wisconsin Residents: No provisions of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement under section 766.59 or court decree under section 766.70 adversely affect the interest of the creditor unless the creditor, prior to the time credit is granted, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement, or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse position when the obligation to the creditor is incurred. We are required to ask you to provide the name and address of your spouse.
CUSTOMER IDENTIFICATION PROGRAM
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, street address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.